The model “DE” pump is a single-stage, centrifugal diffuser type pump. The pump is mounted at the end of a short, rigid, stainless steel shaft. The impeller is accurately splined to the shaft, eliminating the use of large keys while minimizing impeller run-out. The pump impeller features special balancing holes to further ensure hydraulic balance. The pump’s rotating assembly is supported by a set of high-speed precision bearings. Model “DE” impeller, impeller inlets, diffuser, diffuser cover, wear rings and sleeves are all constructed of stainless steel.
The model “DE” turbine drive pump is driven by a single-stage, two-row impulse type steam turbine. The pump and turbine are mounted at opposite end of a common, short and rigid shaft, and thrust is taken up by a duplex angular contact type bearing located at the outboard end of the pump housing.
Steam Inlet Conditions:
- Inlet pressure up to 1,050 psig (73.8 Kg/cm2)
- Steam inlet temperature to 975 °F (524 °C)
Turbine Drive Model Features:
- Control valve with integral steam strainer
- Overspeed trip mechanism
- Turbine casing sentinel valve
- Excess back pressure trip
- Manual trip mechanism
For more information on our turbine driven pumps click here.
The model “DE” motor drive pump is driven by an at-speed induction motor. The motor and pump are mounted on common base plate with common lube system.
Motor Drive Model Features:
- Multiple voltage options
- Pump speed control by variable frequency drive
- Precision-balanced, flexible disc type coupling
- Water or air cooling system
- High motor efficiency, even under partial loads