The model “T” pump is a single-stage, centrifugal diffuser type pump. Mounted on a short, rigid stainless steel shaft, the rotating assembly is supported by a set of high-speed precision bearings. The impeller, impeller inlets, diffuser, diffuser cover, wear rings, and diaphragm are all constructed of stainless steel or bronze. The model “T” turbo pump unit is designed for pumping applications in a variety of sectors, including tank cleaning services, fire & general services, and boiler feed service.
The model “T” turbine driven pump is driven by a single-stage, impulse type steam turbine. The pump and turbine are mounted at opposite ends of a common, short and rigid shaft. Thrust is taken up by a duplex angular contact type bearing located at the outboard end of the pump housing.
Steam Inlet Conditions:
- Inlet pressure up to 650 psig (45.7 Kg/cm2)
- Steam inlet temperature to 650 °F (343 °C)
Turbine Driven Model Features:
- Control valve with steam strainer
- Overspeed trip mechanism
- Turbine casing sentinel valve
- Excess back pressure trip
- Manual trip mechanism
For more information on our turbine driven pumps click here.
The model “T” motor driven pump is driven by an at-speed induction motor. The motor and pump are mounted on common base plate with common lube system.
Motor Drive Model Features:
- Multiple voltage options
- Pump speed control by variable frequency drive
- Precision-balanced, flexible disc type coupling
- Water or air cooling system for motor
- High motor efficiency, even under partial loads