Coffin Turbo Pump Engineering & Design
Coffin Turbo Pump employs an engineering team with decades of experience in rotating machinery design. The solid pump design is proved by thousands of installations and many with operating lives over 30 years. The engineering team is supported by the latest CFD, FEA and 3D software for design and calculations. An exceptional amount of time and money has been invested into our pump designs throughout our history and Coffin continues to apply the pump today for uses in marine, offshore, petrochemical, nuclear and shock environments.
Coffin Turbo Pump Machine Shop
For decades, Coffin Turbo Pumps have been manufactured by skilled machinists operating state-of-the-art equipment. Coffin Machine Shop is located in Bergen County at our Englewood, NJ facility, where we offer a range of equipment and capabilities to meet your precision-machined parts requirements. To discuss your manufacturing specifications with a Coffin representative, contact our team today
For machining inquiries, email: email@example.com
Main Equipment / Machinery
- CNC Vertical Turret Lathe Giddings & Lewis Series 7, N/C, 60 Chuck, 50 High
- CNC 2 Axis Lathe Mazak Quick Turn 350, 15 Chuck, 4 Diameter, 55 Length
- CNC Vertical Milling Center Okuma VMC-60, 60 x 24, Bed, 24 High, 12 Travel In/Out, 59 Travel B/F
- CNC 2 Axis Horizontal Lathe Okuma LB-25, 12 Chuck, 24 Length
- CNC 2 Axis Lathe Okuma Cadet LNC-8, 12 Chuck, 18 Length
- O.D. Grinder Cincinnati Model 380, 6 x 30 Wheel, 10 Swing, 72 Max Length
- Vertical Milling Machine Sajo, 10 HP, Spindle Feed, 40 x 12 Table, 18 Clearance
- CNC 5 Axis Lath Mazak Integrex 100 Y, 18 Swing, X = 14, Y = 4, Z = 22
- CNC 4 Axis Horizontal Lathe Okuma LU-45, 24 Chuck, 35Length
- CNC Horizontal Lathe Okuma LC-30, 24 Chuck, 18 Length
- CNC 2 Axis Lathe Mazak Quick Turn 250, 24 Chuck, 20 Length
- Horizontal Boring Mill Collet Model BFF, 4 Spindle, 4 Cube Cap
- Milling Machine Cincinnati Model 2MI, Universal, 29 x 10, 5 HP
- Sensitive Drills Walker-Turner, Table Mounted, 2 Heads
- Balancing Machine – Gilman/Gisholt Model BP2015, Max Swing: 30″, Pedestal Support: 100 lbs.
Shop Test Boiler
- Pressure: 650 psi
- Temperature: 750 degrees F
- Flow: 1500 lb/hr
Up to 10 ton
Other Machines / Equipment
Bridgeport Mill, Odya Radial Mill, Ikeda Radial Mill, Warner Swasey Turret Lathe, Hobbing Machine, Keyway Broach, Cut-Off Band Saw, Welding Positioner, T.I.G. Welder, Auto-ARC Welder, Pipe Threading Machine
Coffin Turbo Pump Inspection and Testing
Designed in accordance with MIL-I-45208 and ISO 9001:2008 standards, the Coffin quality system accommodates specialized inspection or testing requirements, as well. Our factory includes large, dedicated quality inspection and hydro-testing areas where every component of the Coffin Pump is thoroughly inspected and tested. In order to test our turbine-driven pumps with live steam at operational speeds, Coffin’s pump test stand includes a fully integrated steam test loop.
Partnering with clients throughout New Jersey and around the world, Coffin Turbo Pump serves its clients with industry-leading machining and testing services.