Model DSR Ring-Section Pumps
The Model DSR boiler feed pump is a multi-stage, ring section, centrifugal diffuser type pumps designed and optimized for low-NPSHA applications inherent to onshore industrial markets such as Waste-to-Energy. Multiple pump sections may be mounted onto a short, rigid, stainless steel shaft. This variability enables a high degree of control in achieving the best efficiency point for your particular systems’ conditions. The impellers are accurately keyed to the shaft, and the pump’s rotating assembly is supported on either end of the shaft by a set of high-speed precision bearings. Model “DSR” impeller, impeller inlets, diffuser, diffuser cover, wear rings and sleeves are all constructed of stainless steel.
- Operating speeds up to 4500 rpm, which reduces overall pump size, weight, and the number of parts.
- Designs up to 1200m (~4000’) head, 600 m3/hr (~2600 GPM)
- Variable number of stages to achieve highest possible efficiency at your operating point
- Available with constant pressure or differential pressure control in variable-speed applications – VFD configuration recommended for optimal efficiency & system reliability
- Reduced plant fuel consumption
- Cartridge-type mechanical seals with external cooling
- Drain valves
- Integrated stainless steel forced feed lube oil system
- Recirculation orifice
Drive Type Options
The Model DSR pump can be driven by flex-coupling either an electric motor or a steam turbine, since the Model DSR is designed for speeds up to 4500RPM. The pump and driver of the customer’s choice are mounted on common base plate with common lube system and provisions for a mechanical seal cooling loop(s).
Motor Drive Model Features:
- Common baseplate
- Flexible disc-type coupling and coupling guard
- Multiple voltage options
- Pump speed control by variable frequency drive (VFD)
- Precision-balanced, flexible disc type coupling
- Water or air cooling system
- High motor efficiency, even under partial loads
Click Here to view the coverage chart for the entire Model DSR family of pumps!
Product / Price Inquiry
Link to Pump Product Inquiry